Fw: [GeneseeBirds-L] Townsend's Solitaire - Niagara County, NY

Willie D'Anna dannapotter at wzrd.com
Tue Jan 8 16:06:45 EST 2002

The following post by Mike Zebehazy refers to a definite sighting he had on
Monday.  I want to thank Mike as well as Kurt Fox for detailing the results
of their efforts to see the bird.  The bird has become more difficult to
find since about a week ago and has not been heard singing.  Around that
time, someone was playing a tape of the bird's song which may have caused
the bird to become silent more often.  Please do not play a tape for this
bird!

Directions follow after Mike's post.

Good birding!
Willie