Hawk Owl at Bobcaygeon

Anne Anthony anthony at nexicom.net
Sun Jan 20 16:39:56 EST 2002

Hi All,

My daughter, Lindsay, and I found the Hawk Owl  just north of Bobcaygeon
this afternoon (Sunday Jan 20) at 3:00 pm.  It was located above the first
farm on the west side of Oliver's Rd just south of Anderson Line, in an elm
tree.  The owner offered to let us drive in the lane to get a better view,
but had second thoughts when he remembered the dogs.

Directions:  From Bobcaygeon (Victoria Co.) go north on Co. Rd. 49 to
Anderson Line.  Go west on Anderson to the Oliver's Rd. and go south to the
first farm.  Last Thursday, the owl was reported further west on Anderson
Line where there is a jog.

Anne Anthony
Peterborough

"Anne Anthony" <anthony at nexicom.net>