Brant, Etobicoke and Oakville

Craig McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 22 18:48:51 EST 2002

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

Another Brant was seen today feeding on the grass in  Oakville in Bronte

harbour off of Ontario st. this one has a right bad eye ? but neither of
this too
birds seem to be limping like the one found in New Toronto earlier this
fall.?

Bronte Harbour is found at the foot of Bronte rd in Oakville

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca