Carolina Wren, Keswick feeder.

Keith Dunn hudu3 at rogers.com
Mon Jan 28 14:19:51 EST 2002

Thought I'd send in an update on the Carolina Wren, its still coming to my
feeder  regularly feeding on scraps of suet dropped by the greedy starlings.
The feeders are fairly quiet during the day, with most activity occurring
early morning, and again just before dusk.
other birds present,30+Common Redpolls,Hairy& Downy
Woodpeckers,Red&WhiteBreasted Nuthatch, Whitethroated Sparrow,
                                Good birding,
                                                  Keith Dunn

Keswick can be reached from Toronto via the northbound 404, exit at Davis
Drive, go west to Leslie St, north on Leslie, that will take you through
Sharon & Queensville to Keswick, approximately 60k from Toronto.
E-mail me privately for directions to my feeders.

hudu3 at rogers.com

"Keith Dunn" <hudu3 at rogers.com>