As the crows fly (Ottawa)

eve ticknor sandbird at magma.ca
Fri Feb 1 17:13:20 EST 2002

A bit further again on this posting.

Today a great many crows were in 2 fields along Prince of Wales Drive, just
north of Fallowfield Rd, as well as in trees on both sides of the roads
around 2pm.  This must be a gathering area for these birds prior to heading
northeast towards the areas of Billings Bridge and the hospitals.

Daily now there is a "river' of crows heading southwest right over the same
fields in early morning, but not stopping.

Eve (ps. I think any more of this should probably go on OntarioBirding...)

eve ticknor <sandbird at magma.ca>