Pine Grosbeaks in Guelph

A & K Williams williamsmusic at execulink.com
Sun Feb 10 21:59:30 EST 2002

I realy apppreciated meeting four University of Guelph students at Sayer's
Park in Stoney Creek today (Gray's Road), since they told me that the Pine
Grosbeaks were still on campus. (We saw all three scoters and the other
usual stuff before I left.) So I took Angie to look for the grosbeaks, and
they were in pine trees on South Ring Road west of Gordon Street, two
streets north of Stone Rd. It's hit or miss as to where on campus you may
find these birds, but they can be a reliable addition to your list....
Ken & Angie Williams
williamsmusic at execulink.com
83 Edinburgh Ave.,
Hamilton, Ont.