Hermit Thrush -Col.Sam Smith -Toronto

Maris Apse apsemaris at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:14:52 EST 2002

Hi all!
    After spending a fruitless 2 hours searching for the Ovenbird at
Sunnybrook and whilst looking for the Winter Wren at 4:30 pm , which I need
for my Winter list,  I found a Hermit Thrush(at least it's new for 2002)-
very near the north end of the ditch, turning leaves at the waters edge.
    The Snowy Owl was on the west edge of the Marina rocks, but I could not
relocate the Saw-whet.   Cheers!      Maris

  Col. Sam Smith Drive is continuation of Kipling Ave. south of Lakeshore
Rd.