Lewis's Woodpecker seen Sun., Feb. 10

Marcie Jacklin mjacklin at spartan.ac.BrockU.CA
Mon Feb 11 09:41:09 EST 2002

Hello

Tim Seburn and I had brief but stunning looks at the Lewis's Woodpecker on
Sunday Feb. 10th at 2 p.m. It landed on top of one of the telephone poles
along the roadside between the last two houses. Lucky for us it stopped
raining just as we arrived. Thanks to everyone for the great directions
and updates!!

Marcie Jacklin
Fonthill, Ontario
L0S 1E3