OFO FT-SAT FEB 9-CAYUGA-HAGERSVILLE etc. LE/SE OWLS+++

Maris Apse apsemaris at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:42:51 EST 2002

  Hi again!
      My apologies to Ontbirds subscribers, who are not OFO members and
would therefore not know that this field trip was on Saturday Feb. 9th. I
lost my first attempt to write it up and then got a little frazzled in my
second writing, leaving out the date.(Thanks for the nudge M.S.)

                                     Maris Apse - OFO SALES