Point Pelee: April 26 a.m.

Ernest Pollitz pollitz at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 26 14:59:41 EDT 2002

Hi.  I birded Point Pelee from 7:30 to noon today.  I saw most of the
highlights in the first hour.

2  Blue-headed Vireos      (Woodland Trail not far from Visitor Center)
3  Black-throated Green Warblers (2-Woodland Trail; 1-Cemetery Trail)
12 Yellow-rumped Warblers  (mostly Woodland Trail)
4  Red-breasted Nuthatches (3-Woodland Trail; 1-Sparrow Field)
2  Hermit Thrushes
1  Brown Thrasher

I also thought I heard a Prairie Warbler in the woods off the northwest
corner of Sparrow Field,  but it only sang 2 refrains, and I was not able to
locate the bird.

Take care,
;) Laura Pollitz, Dearborn, MI

"Ernest Pollitz" <pollitz at peoplepc.com>