Black Bellied Plover North of Newmarket 30/4/02

Keith Dunn hudu3 at rogers.com
Tue Apr 30 11:24:25 EDT 2002

On my way home from a shopping trip to Newmarket I decided to check out the
flooded fields at the north end of Bathurst st, the fields have been pumped
off but there are still some wet patches here and there, in one of those
patches I found a single Black Bellied Plover along with a few Greater
Yellowlegs, a pair of Northern Shoveller, a Trumpeter Swan,(no tag )and
several Caspian Tern.
Travel north from Newmarket on Leslie St to the Queensville road, go west to
Bathurst st and then north to Hochreiter road go west on this road to the
fields, a word of caution, Hochreiter road is very muddy and full of pot
holes so take care.
       K Dunn.

"Keith Dunn" <hudu3 at rogers.com>