Red Bellied Woodpecker in Toronto

Craig McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Sun May 5 12:28:52 EDT 2002

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

This morning at 8:45 Bev told me that their was a strange looking
Woodpecker in the bird bath?  it was goon by the time I got up stars ?
But will we wear drinking our coffee 10 mints later a Red – Bellied
Woodpecker started calling from the trees above our head.
( yes with the excitement coffee went up my nose)

It was seen last flying south towards High Park and was last heard
calling at 11:00 down near High Park Av. and Annette st , I wood think
any one birding in  High Park should be on the look out for this bird .

High Park is found south of Bloor st west of Keele in Toronto

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca

Craig McLauchlan <csam at sympatico.ca>