Long-tailed Jaegers at Van Wagners Beach

Craig McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 29 14:35:37 EDT 2002

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

this morning at 10:35 , I had a adult Long tailed Jaeger flying out by
the wave tower from Vanwagners Beach , I  watch it for at lest 10 mints
,this was one of the best days I have spent at Van Wagners beach ! nice
worm east wind ,sun shine and shorts and sandals !!

Jaeger watching cant get much better than that !!

also seen Bonaparte's gull 6 ( all individuals ) red neck phalarope 1 ,
great black back gull 7

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca

Directions:  From the QEW in Hamilton, take the Hwy 20 exit, go north,
turn
left at the North Service Rd, follow it around to the parking area near
Hutch's Restaurant.

Craig McLauchlan <csam at sympatico.ca>