High Park hawk wach. Toronto

Craig McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 19 19:44:52 EDT 2002

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

To day 6 hawk watchers braved the hot south- south west wind and sun ,to
be given the wonderful experience of good conversions and of cores
amazingly some hawks to look at ,

Truly I think we had to much time on our hands!   But we did have from
11:00 am to 2:00 pm have  8 sharp shin Hawks and at 1:58 a Peregrine
falcon .. And as I said  a lot of good conversation !!!!

High Park hawk wach is found on the  site (Hawk Hill)  located on a
small hill at the north end
of the Grenadier Restaurant parking lot.hear in Toronto

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca

Craig McLauchlan <csam at sympatico.ca>