Burlington Brown pelican re seen !!!

Craig McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 4 19:04:06 EDT 2002

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

At 4:45 this afternoon wile a small grope of die hard's stood their
ground in the strong south winds at the side of East port drive Alfred
Adamo yelled out " hear it comes " , and sheer a off after waiting for
10 hours for it ( not 10 mints like some had hoped) along came the Brown
Pelican ! it was seen flying straight down the Hamilton Harbour and we
all wachit it fly up and over the QEW and out over in to Lake Ontario .
By the time I got to the lake sied it could not be seen ???

But as I was about to live the foot of Brant st in Burlington I thought
I saw a bird way out by the wave tower that might have bin the B.P land
on the water ? so it still might be around !!!

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca

Craig McLauchlan <csam at sympatico.ca>