Hudsonian Godwit - Cootes P. - Hamilton

Maris Apse apsemaris at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:29:02 EDT 2002

  Hi all!
       I saw this previously reported bird at 5:30 pm yesterday, so it seems
to be "hanging around".  I also saw about 30 Dunlin, 2 Golden Plover, a few
Greater Yellowlegs and 1 Pectoral. Worth the drive through "rush hour"
traffic from Toronto.

Directions:
       From westbound #403 exit at York St. proceed to Dundurn and turn
right. Next lights turn right again on King St. westbound, crossing #403.
Next lights turn right on Macklin and go to end at Princess Point parking
area. Birds are all over the mudflats between parking lot and #403.
                           Cheers!   Maris

Maris Apse - OFO SALES
511 Chamberlain Lane, Oakville ON L6J 6A2
HOME - 905-338-0318
SCHOOL - 416-393-1510 EXT.20041
FAX - 416-393-8172