Laughing Gull, upper Niagara R.

D Suggs dfsuggs at localnet.com
Sat Nov 30 20:48:38 EST 2002

Laughing Gull, first or second winter
East branch of upper Niagara River, between southern tip of Grand
Island & Tonawanda, NY.
Saturday, Nov 30, 3:30-4:10P
David and Debbie Suggs
Eggertsville, NY, USA

Details of post to Geneseebirds-l after directions. Followup from
Willie D'Anna agreed with ID.

Directions : Niagara River Parkway, south of Niagara Falls and
Chippawa, and north of Fort Erie, Ont. View toward southern tip
of Grand Island and Strawberry Island may find this gull that was
near the NYS shore.

D Suggs <dfsuggs at localnet.com>