Gray Partrdge Brantford Airport.

Dave Don davedon56 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:57:33 EST 2003

Hi birders,
               At 11am today I had a Covey of 6 Gray Partrdge,on
Confederation Freezers property, in the Brantford Airport complex. The birds
were feeding actively in the fresh snow, under Evergreen trees, right at the
corner junction of Hwy 53 / York Rd. The birds were vieved well, from about
50yds, whilst sitting in my car, till a loud Snowplough, made them take
flight. The birds only flew approx 30yds, to take cover under a Evergreen,
directly behind a sign saying Shipping/Receiving Doors 1-6. The birds
remained there till I left at  11am.
       Directions.Hwy 403 to Hwy 24 South, which is known as Rest Acres Rd.
Follow 24 South till you get to Hwy 53. Turn left on 53 & York Rd is on your
left, opposite where all the new yellow  school buses are parked.
        GOOD LUCK.  Dave Don.