A Raptor Field Day in Essex

Todd Pepper tpepper at ewswa.org
Tue Feb 11 15:16:15 EST 2003

A variety of raptors have been moving past my office at the Essex County Civic & Education Centre in the Town of Essex all day today. Early this morning a Sharp-shinned Hawk and perhaps up to three separate Cooper's Hawks were swooping through the Tulley Woods catching my eye while I was trying to conduct a meeting. At lunch I watched a Rough-legged Hawk hunting over the natural habitat plantings, and am currently watching a female Harrier cover the same ground.

The Essex County Civic & Education Centre is located at 360 Fairview Avenue West in the Town of Essex.

Todd R. Pepper
General Manager
Essex-Windsor Solid Waste Authority
tpepper at ewswa.org

NOTICE: Attachments are automatically scanned
for Viruses using Guinevere with Norton Antivirus

"Todd Pepper" <tpepper at ewswa.org>