Song Sparrow in the Rafters

Eleanor Beagan etbeagan at wiznet.ca
Tue Mar 4 18:00:06 EST 2003

For those interested,
The Song Sparrow remains in the Loblaws store at Redway and Millwood/Laird
in central Toronto. This afternoon about 4:30 its song was emanating from
the rafters over the huge Bakery sign. This was the exact same stop it sat
in more than a week ago. I might note that this store sits on the top of a
ravine overlooking the DonValley. I do hope it finds its way out.
One wonders what treats it gets into overnight.

Directions to Loblaws: Intersection of Laird and Millwood (near the Leaside
Bridge) Laird runs south off Eglinton several blocks west of Don Mills Road.

Eleanor Beagan
Ontario Field Ornithologists
Membership Secretary
Toronto Ontario