The Week Of Monday 3 March 2003 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Mar 3 00:17:40 EST 2003
Ending: Sun Mar 9 19:45:31 EST 2003
- Long-eared Owl, Rock Point PP. Ducks Ft.Erie
ltcjac at attglobal.net
- more detroit river / peche island
- London -3 White-winged Scoters on Thames river.
- Ottawa/Gatineau 02Mar03... Harlequin Duck
- Red-necked Grebe at Port Lambton, St. Clair River
- Song Sparrow in the Rafters
- FW: Eastern Meadowlark - 5km west of Carlton Place
- Gray Partridge at Brantford Airport
- CCIW Ducks
Jen, Mike & Jill
- Nice Ride Home
Bruce and Bea Patterson
- Windsor Red-necked Grebe - Mar. 5
- snow goose
- Windsor Glaucous G., Br. Thrasher, N. Shrike, N. Sawwhet Mar. 6
- WNY Dial-a-Bird 06 Mar 2003
- Hamilton Naturalists' Club Birding Hotline Report - Thursday, March 3rd, 2003
- Presqu'ile Birding Report for Week Ending March 6, 2003.
- Ducks along the lakeshore in Burlington
Peter and Ruth Thoem, Burlington. pthoem at cogeco.ca
- waterfowl Whitby, fun with tame birds in Lynde woodlot
- 108 WILD TURKEYS north of Bowmanville & Orono
Markus J. Lise
- Turkey Vulture over aldersho
Bob and Glenda
- Longspurs, Snow Buntings, Horned Larks.
- Greater-white Fronted Goose Dunnville
- Three Bald Eagles at 401 in Cambridge
- Greater White-Fronted Goose & Fox Sparrows @ Jack Miners, Kingville
- Immature Glaucous Gull - Humber Bay break wall
- Male Harlequin Duck - Burlington
- Common Ravens Halton County.
- Wild Turkeys in Durham Region
- HERON BACK HOME.
- Male King Eider - Stoney Creek
- King Eider still at Spencer Smith Park, Burlington
- Spring migrants, Selkirk P. P., Haldimand
- Red-Shouldered Hawk in Mississauga
- Fw: London area
Doug / Ann White
- NEW shorebird habitat at Pelee!
- King Eider Stoney Creek
- 101 WILD TURKEYS north of Bowmanville & Orono
Markus J. Lise
- Peregrine falcon
- Quinte Area Bird Report
- Gray Partridge, Horned Larks, Snow Buntings in Brantford
- longspurs, snow buntings, horned larks just north of Missisauga
A & K Williams
Last message date:
Sun Mar 9 19:45:31 EST 2003
Archived on: Wed Feb 28 07:53:13 EST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).