Carden area

Geoff Carpentier geoffcarpentier at rogers.com
Mon Apr 21 13:51:00 EDT 2003

Terrie Smith and I traced OFO's Saturday route through Algonquin, finding
everything except the Boreal Chickadees and Merlin ... very nice day ...
lots of butterflies about ...

At Carden Plains, the Loggerhead Shrike is back near box 10 .... do not
enter the field or otherwise disturb this bird please ....

Just north of the junction of Prospect and Lorneville Road SW of Kirkfield
we had a Golden Plover ... my earleist ever by far. It was with 5 Greater
Yellowlegs, Pintail and lost of Canadas.

Geoff Carpentier
Ajax, Ontario

"Geoff Carpentier" <geoffcarpentier at rogers.com>

guidelines.