Blue-grey Gnatcatcher Shell Park

Rose and Ian rapids at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 22 10:49:14 EDT 2003

This morning we didn't find the Louisianna Waterthrush at Paletta Park, but
carried on over to Shell Park and there we had at least one Blue-grey
Gnatcatcher, I think there were two.  Also there were Pine Warblers, one
Palm Warbler, several Yellowrumps, in nice breeding plumage and dozens of
singing Ruby-crowned Kinglets.  These birds were strung out along the little
creek that runs through the park.

Shell Park is on Lakeshore Rd. East of Burloak in Oakville.

Ian Smith  or   Rose Petersen
Ancaster  Ontario   Canada

"Rose and Ian" <rapids at cogeco.ca>

guidelines.