The Week Of Monday 9 June 2003 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jun 9 08:46:02 EDT 2003
Ending: Sun Jun 15 22:15:35 EDT 2003
- Bruce Peninsula Sightings
- Ottawa/Gatineau 09Jun03... Least Bittern, Red-headed Woodpecker
- whip poor will McDonald's Corners
Nancy V. Sont
- Atlas squares needing work
- catbird near McDonald's Corners
Nancy V. Sont
- Great Egret at Port Ryerse
- Hamilton Naturalists Club Birding Hotline Report - Thursday, June 12th, 2003
- Presqu'ile Birding Report for Week Ending June 12, 2003.
- Supplement to Presqu'ile Report: Goldeneye.
- WNY Dial-a-Bird 12 Jun 2003
- Oshawa Second Marsh and vicinity birding report, for the week ending June 12 2003
- Windsor/Pelee Late Warblers, etc. - June 9-13
- Red-headed Woodpecker in Thickson's Woods; Saturday June 14, 8:00 a.m.
- Piping Plover
mdelder at nwconx.net
- Sharp-tailed Grouse, Brown Thrasher--Detour Lake
- Red-Throated Loons. Stoney Creek.
- Western Meadowlark at Ingersoll
- OFO trip St.Clair, etc June 14th
- Bronte Red-necked Grebes
- Canvasback/Redheads St. Clair area
- Hooded Warbler RBG Arboretum
- CHUCK-WILL'S-WIDOW Calling at Wheatly Provintial Park.
- Quinte Area Bird Report
- Red Crossbills Central Hastings Co.
- Clay-colored Sparrows in Caledon
- Black-backed WP & Yellow-bellied Fly in Muskoka
Last message date:
Sun Jun 15 22:15:35 EDT 2003
Archived on: Wed Feb 28 07:53:16 EST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).