Point Pellee National park June 28 2003

Craig S A McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 28 19:41:20 EDT 2003

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

After getting a tip on a great rare Butterflie found yesterday at Point
Pelee National Park and getting a late night reprieve on the film I have
been working on (will every one ells got their May birding fix oops it’s the
end of June “how the days go by “ ) I was able to spend the day today
getting to see friendly faces and all forms of nature observations.

As for the birds Hi lights wear Y.B. Chat, B. B Cuckoo, Y.B. Cuckoo, and 7
Brown thrashers. Little Gull, Forster’s Tern and a Juv Bald Eagle

I am still working on the right ID on this one but I think it was a Long
Tale Weasel?? to bad to see it out by the point !!

Craig .S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca

"Craig S A McLauchlan" <csam at sympatico.ca>