The Week Of Monday 7 July 2003 Archives by author
Starting: Mon Jul 7 09:18:15 EDT 2003
Ending: Sun Jul 13 22:17:23 EDT 2003
- Poer Perry - July 13/03
- AVOCET, DICKCISSELS, etc. in Chatham-Kent
- Algonquin Area Birding
- Hamilton Naturalists' Club Birding Hotline Report - Thursday, July 10th, 2003
- Pirding at Pinary Provincial Park
- late or early???? Tennessee Warbler - Toronto (fwd)
Bob and Glenda
- Presqu'ile Birding Report for Week Ending July 10, 2003.
- the marsh at Cranberry is superb--birds great
- BB CUCKOOS, Durham Region
Neil A. Macdougall
- GREEN HERONS, VIRGINIA RAILS AT Belleville FRINK CENTRE
- Ottawa/Gatineau 06Jul03..
- Ottawa/Gatineau 28Jun03..
- FW: late or early???? Tennessee Warbler - Toronto (fwd)
Smith, Paul D
- WNY Dial-a-Bird 10 Jul 2003
- Eared Grebe at Exeter lagoons
- warbler comments
- Whip-poor-will-near Ottawa (in Quebec)
- Short-billed Dowitchers, Rock Point P. P., NE Lake Erie
WWWatsonSr at cs.com
- white swallow west of Port Bruce
Last message date:
Sun Jul 13 22:17:23 EDT 2003
Archived on: Tue Jan 27 09:05:34 EST 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).