The Week Of Monday 21 July 2003 Archives by subject
Starting: Mon Jul 21 12:43:14 EDT 2003
Ending: Sun Jul 27 19:21:12 EDT 2003
- 30 minutes at Cranberry --great birding AND "planting"--July 23 '03; anyone for botanizing?
- 5 Harriers,5 Kestrels, 5 Red-necked Grebe, 2 Bald Eagles--- at Cranberry, Whitby on Friday July 25
- Amherst Island migrants
- Annoucement - Pelee Island Conference Aug 9
- Bird Bander Position at the Tommy Thompson Park Bird Observatory
- Bronte Harbour Red-necked Grebes: 2 nests now
- Cormorants nesting in Humber Marshes near Bloor and South Kingswa y
Chip.Weseloh at ec.gc.ca
- GRAY KINGBIRD Report
- Gray Partridge East of Ottawa
- Hamilton Naturalists' Club Birding Hotline Report - Monday, July 21st, 2003
- Hamilton Naturalists' Club Birding Hotline Report - Thursday, July 24th, 2003
- Kingston Field Naturalists Recent Regional Sightings and RARE BIRD Report
- List Test
- Migrants:Northern Waterthrush, Solitary Sandpiper
- Ottawa/Gatineau 21Jul03..
- Ottawa Area Migrants
- Presqu'ile Birding Report for Week Ending July 24, 2003.
- Presqu'ile IBA Shorebird Survey & R-t Loon
- Shorebirds at Winchester Lagoon
- Update to the Hamilton Naturalists' Club Birding Hotline Report - Tuesday, July 22nd, 2003
- Waterfowl families in Cranberry marshlands, southwest Whitby--July 27/03
- Whimbrel,Stilt Sandpiper,Sora,Virginia Rail at Grimsby Sewage Lagoon
- WNY Dial-a-Bird 24 Jul 2003
Last message date:
Sun Jul 27 19:21:12 EDT 2003
Archived on: Wed Feb 28 07:53:16 EST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).