N. Hawk Owl - Bracebridge

Thom Lambert singing.dog at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 7 19:11:23 EST 2004

I went to check out the N Hawk Owl previously reported just north
of Bracebridge. I located the bird on a hydro pole right at the end of
the Baker's driveway, across the road from the Golf course. The
bird flew after about 10 minutes, moving to the top of a tall tree next
to the Baker's house.

Directions: Follow Hwy 11 north of Bracebridge to Hwy 117, go east on Hwy
117 towards Baysville. The Bracebridge Golf Course and Baker's farm is
2.5km from Hwy 11.

Thom Lambert
singing.dog at aympatico.ca
Haliburton, ON