more grounded Red-necked Grebes

Dave Martin dave.martin at odyssey.on.ca
Tue Jan 20 15:27:34 EST 2004

My report about 2  Red-necked Grebes grounded north of Ingersoll in the
last few days  has already stimulated one email about other grounded
Red-necked Grebes in the last week or so.  Three were "recently" brought
into the vet college in Guelph and [via that correspondent] a few were
brought into a rehab centre in Toronto "mainly last week".  I have attached
that email from Ady Gancz who made some additional interesting
comments.  If I receive more emails I will collate them and send them out
in a package.

Dave Martin
Harrietsville, ON
dave.martin at odyssey.on.ca