Harlequin Ducks - Port Credit

Mark Cranford cranford7 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:20:55 EST 2004

Ontbirds

I saw the pair of Harlequin Dcuks close to shore to the east of Ben Macree
Park in front of the vacant Texaco lands this morning (Sunday) 9:30 am.
There birds seem to range from Rhododendron Park east to the mouth of the
Credit River (frozen).

>From the Q.E. exit Hurontario St. South to the Lakeshore Rd. go west to
Maple, and South to Ben Macree Park.
>From the West exit the Q.E. at Mississuaga Rd. drive South to Lakeshore Rd.,
and head West to Maple, and turn right, and head South to Ben Macree Park.

---
Mark Cranford
cranford7 at hotmail.com

"Mark Cranford" <cranford7 at hotmail.com>