Pheasants at Niagara-on-The Lake

Norm Murr NORMURR at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Jan 26 13:37:11 EST 2004

Hello

 Something I forgot to post yesterday for you winter listers.

 Along Regional Rd 55 (between Niagara-on-the-Lake and Airport Rd) and in
sight of the airport buildings we again saw  Ring-necked Pheasants beside
the road. This time there were 8 birds in the field on the west side of the
road or left side if your coming from the Niagara River area. They are
feeding about 50 yards from the road.

Norm Murr
Richmond Hill, ON

"Eliminate annoying spam!
My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster."

http://www.ihatespam.net

"Norm Murr" <NORMURR at SYMPATICO.CA>

guidelines.