Brewer's Blackbird Jack Miners

Ware Dean peleeisbirder at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:25:00 EST 2004

Birders,

At 12:15  I observed a female Brewer's Blackbird feeding on corn put out for
the Ducks and Geese along the front pond near the Miner house. Also at this
location was a E. Towhee, White-crowned Sparrow and 12 or so Rusty
Blackbirds. I left at 12:50 and came back with Lance shortly after 2 and the
bird was still there.

Donavan Kok had a male Brewer's 2 weeks ago at his feeder one concession
north.

Jack Miners is located on the 3rd.con. west, 3km north of the town of
Kingsville.

Good Birding,

Dean Ware
Wheatley ON.