Great Blue Heron etc., Pelee Island

Ware Dean peleeisbirder at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:10:25 EST 2004

Birders,

Dave Bracken of Pelee Island wished I post his sighting of a Great Blue
Heron he saw flying east over Lighthouse Point. He also mentioned that he
had not see any places where this bird could feed and felt that this bird
may be an early wandener due to the "sunny" warmer weather today.
I myself have not seen any GRBH for a few weeks here on the main land.

Dave also said that he noticed a few flocks of Horned Larks moving south!
The migration Begins!!!

Dean Ware
peleeisbirder at hotmail.com

Dave Bracken