Gray (not Grey or Hungarian) Partridge

lazarcg1 at netzero.net lazarcg1 at netzero.net
Mon Feb 16 15:24:24 EST 2004

After five attempts, success.  Saw 6 individuals SE of the corner of Robinson and Green Rds at 5:15PM on 2/15/04 across from the Brantford Airport.  After spotting the birds, and after a minute or two of binocs, they flushed east towards a mild gulley and were not seen again.

Just 10 minutes before, a coyote (coy-dog?) crossed Green Rd. from the airport swinging South.  Earlier, the airport manager reported he had seen 5 coyote/coy-dogs on the east end of the airport that same morning.

To the businessman from Thunder Bay whose plane was leaving shortly from Hamilton: it was over in a flash but I looked for you to no avail.  Thank you for advising me on the Crossbills at Thunder Bay.

Respectfully submitted,

Gerald S. Lazarczyk
2484 Oak Harbor
Grand Island NY 14072-3007