Gyrfalcon near Luton (Aylmer)

dianesalter at execulink.com dianesalter at execulink.com
Fri Feb 20 15:44:18 EST 2004

This morning, on my way to London, via County Road 45, a white gyrfalcon flew across the
road right in front of my car in the Village of Luton.  The bird was totally white undernearth with
black wing tips.

By the time I had stopped the car & grabbed my binoculars it had disappeared to the south over
the white field of snow.

Luton is on Rd. 45 east of the road connecting Aylmer & Port Bruce.

It would be my assumption that the bird may arrive around Port Bruce in the near future.

dianesalter at execulink.com

dianesalter at execulink.com

guidelines.