Bald Eagles (Windsor)

Randy Horvath snorovich at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:30:14 EST 2004

Hello everyone. My brother and I checked out the waterfowl on the Detroit
River once again this morning, and while we didn't find anything of note, I
did observe that the pair of adult Bald Eagles on Peche Island were actively
repairing their nest -- an encouraging sign that they will breed on the
island once again this year. At nearby Little River, from the south end of
Bertha Street, I also found a hybrid Greater (?) Scaup X Ring-necked Duck
with a group of Mallards, Redheads, and Canvasbacks.

Little River empties into the Detroit River at the Lakeview Park Marina in
east Windsor, at the intersection of Riverside Drive East and Riverdale.

Randy Horvath, Windsor       <snorovich at hotmail.com>

"Randy Horvath" <snorovich at hotmail.com>

guidelines.