[Ontbirds] 15 Bohemian Waxwings - Guelph arboretum

Ady Gancz agancz at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 2 23:16:47 EST 2004

Following the report of Chris Earley, I went to U of Guelph arboretum
and got there at about 5:30PM.
The Waxwings were immediately visible from the Nature Center parking
lot, and instead of the 3 reported -  there were now about 15 (I didn't
get an accurate count). After watching them for 3-4 minutes the flock
took off and was not relocated.

To get to The Arboretum, University of Guelph, take Hwy 6 north from the

401.  When you reach College Avenue, turn right and follow to the
University of Guelph area. After going over Gordon St., you will go up a

hill and then down a steep hill with the Uof G stadium on your right.
Go up the next hill and turn
right on East Ring Road.  Follow East Ring Road and turn left just
before the crosswalk onto Arboretum Road.  Follow Arboretum Road (which
is one way) until you get to the parking lot.

Cheers,

Ady Gancz
Guelph, ON