[Ontbirds] Big Loon movement TTP Toronto

Craig S A McLauchlan csam at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 9 18:47:11 EDT 2004

Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

What a great day for doing the hole 10k+ of Tommy Thompson park ( Leslie st
spit ) the high light was the big movement of Common Loons  73 wear counted
from the south east point ( or pipit point) most wear flying low to the west
( well 69 of them )

Other high lights wear, R.T. Loon 3 , Red N Grebe 32, H Grebe 4 , Y R
Warbler 1 , A Bittern 1 , W W Scooter 25 , Phoebe 1 ,

others goodies seen  a sunning Coyote ( light yellow gold with a radio
collar ) sunning garter snake ( black form ) and a sunning Morning cloak
butterfly .

a great day with out living the city .

the park can be found by going south on Leslie st south of the  lake shore
blvd . hear in the city of Toronto.

Craig & Bev McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
csam at sympatico.ca