[Ontbirds] FOTS - yellow-rumped warbler - Wheatley

Tom Hince peleetom at netcore.ca
Thu Apr 15 10:00:07 EDT 2004

Hi folks

Just got back from Texas so my apologies if this post is old news.

In the yard this morning, I heard and watched my First of the Season
YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS.

Also pleased to see that a pair of CAROLINA WRENS had made it through the
winter (had only seen one around in mid winter). Lastly, a pair of WOOD
DUCKS were investigating the screech owl box right beside the pool, much to
the annoyance of the starlings.

Guess the great flood of songbirds is just around the corner.

Good birding.

Tom

Tom Hince
Wild Rose Guest House
RR1, 21298 Harbour Road,
Wheatley, ON
N0P 2P0 Canada
[minutes from Point Pelee National Park]

(519) 825-9070 (ph)
(519) 825-9169 (fax)
E-mail: peleetom at netcore.ca
Web: http://www.netcore.ca/~peleetom