[Ontbirds] Varied Thrush - Thursday Update

Lillooet44 at aol.com Lillooet44 at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 16:06:23 EDT 2004

Hello Birdlovers!
This morning at 10:50am, and after nearly a two hour wait, we were favoured with almost a full minute view of the female Thrush. She came out to feed at the southernmost end of the flagstone/sand area and we had good side and back views. Also present were Elizabeth Chalmers, Julie Berger, and Astrid Fortin; a lifebird for all four.

Directions as previously posted:
QEW to 403 west, take Hwy 6 north; go north to 8th Concession Rd -West, drive through the hamlet of Strabane til the pavement ends at Westover Rd. Turn right/north on Westover Rd and go to house #1605.

Happy Birding!

Lynne Terris
terrispost at aol.com