[Ontbirds] hoode warbler

Classic Vineyard Jewellery jewellery at classicvineyardjewellery.com
Mon Apr 19 11:31:03 EDT 2004

I suppose we should first apologize for not including our name and address

Secondly, we never realized how rare the bird was, otherwise we certainly would have included the address.
The bird was there yesterday (Sunday) from dawn to dusk.  We were too excited to let anybody know before and spend a good time taking photos.  The bird is in its prime colour, and say that it was incredible, is to be modest. It was singing/calling most of the time.
We live in Oakville, 305 Glen Oak Drive and anybody is welcome. Unfortunately we have not seen it today, but will keep looking for it and let you know as soon as it is here again. If you like to come anyway, on spec, feel free. We are by a creek and the area is reasonable well wooded, so it could be nearby.  Perhaps you can also get a look at the Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers that have been hanging around as well.
Park in our drive way if we are not home, go to the back, there are chairs by the table (bring your own coffee)
and be patient.
Alex and Judy Eberspaecher