[Ontbirds] Hooded Warbler

Classic Vineyard Jewellery jewellery at classicvineyardjewellery.com
Tue Apr 20 09:02:42 EDT 2004

We would like to thank all the birders that came to visit us the past 3 days.
As of 9.00AM on Tuesday, the bird is still around in our yard.(several birders have been here already)
However....   the bird is getting noticeably more restless or skittish, so we would like to ask visitors to stay by the chairs we have set up.  If you would like to see the warbler, do it today, because we have given it some days off from tomorrow on.

Alex and Judy Eberspaecher
305 Glen Oak Drive  Oakville  (4th line and Lakeshore area)