[Ontbirds]Ad. SNOWY EGRETS AT KETTLE POINT.

ALFRED RIDER rider at xcelco.on.ca
Wed Jun 9 23:35:25 EDT 2004

    Hello.   FYI.
                   Sorry for the late Posting--  our hydro has just come
back on.
             At 8am. this morning there were three SNOWY EGRETS on KETTLE
POINT, all in full breeding dress.  They stayed all morning but were gone
after the thunderstorm that rolled over us at lunch time.
        The birds could be anywhere now!    We have had only two previous
Snowy Egret sightings reported in the last 35 years here.   These latest
birds were also seen by Pete Chapman.
         Kettle Point is situated on Lake Huron North of Forest, Ont. just
off Highway 21.
                                     Good Birding.  Alf.
                   Alf Rider,  Forest.