[Ontbirds]Black Terns! Kingsville Dock

Ware Dean peleeisbirder at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:46:45 EDT 2004

Birders,

There has been a good number of Black Terns at the Kingsville dock. Tonight
I counted 79 adults and 7 Juv. resting in the parking lot, not to mention
the dozens that were in the air and feeding. Also there was a number of
Banded Common Terns adults and Juv's.

Common Tern #1  colour--Top Yellowish(white?) over black JUV.
                      #2           Black over Yellowish JUV.
                      #3           Yellow- Black Yellow-black JUV.
There was more banded birds but I could not see clear enough.

I'd love to here from some one who could let me know where these bird are
from.

The Kingsville Dock is located at the foot of Park street.

Good Birding,

Dean Ware
Wheatley ON.
peleeisbirder at hotmail.com