[Ontbirds]real estate for the Carden Plains area

Kathy Callahan kcallahan2 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 08:18:00 EDT 2004

Ron Reid of the Couchiching Conservancy found me the most wonderful real
estate agent. She knows where the rare birds can be found and where they
breed. She's found me a beautiful place with breeding golden-wings, blue
wings, blue birds, pileated woodpeckers, etc., nearby. Her preference is to
work only with naturalists, conservationists and the like. When she's
showing you properties, she's constantly pulling over and pointing out the
birds. If you are ever interested in purchasing valuable birding land, her
name is Leslie Dyment at REMAX, Fenelon Falls, at 705-887-5440.
Kathy Callahan

to offer.
first two months FREE*.