[Ontbirds]Chukar Paris

floyd deiter floyd.deiter at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 21 15:02:38 EDT 2004

On the way to a rememberance service for a friend I saw a Chukar 8 ft.
in front of me on a window ledge. After service I returned with binoc,s
and camera to look for the bird .A neighbor  said it had been around for
at least a week.I relocated bird in fenced  private parking lot feeding
.I have pictures that I will try to get to someone.

DIRECTIONS
come into Paris over high level bridge on highway 2 .Exit #2at ketucky
Fried Chicken

(sharply right)  old building is wheeler needle works  The bird was on
opposite side of building in parking lot when i found itas above