[Ontbirds]Canadian Listers' Corner

Larry Neily larry.neily at rogers.com
Wed Jan 26 17:16:50 EST 2005

Dear Birding Listers,

Mark Cranford, the coordinator of Ontbirds, has graciously offered to allow me to post regarding Listers' Corner. I invite anyone who shares the passion for listing to contact me or visit the Listers' Corner web page for more information. Email and link below.

Burke Korol, after many years of carrying on the tradition of the Canadian Listers' Corner, has turned the task over to me, Larry Neily. I have been a birder most of my life and still remember when Gerry Bennett started, and Eric Tull continued this enterprise. I have lived in Nova Scotia, British Columbia and presently in Ottawa, Ontario.

This has always been a labour of love, rather than a business for profit, operation through the years. I intend to keep it that way. I have an extensive website, largely devoted to birding, and I plan to bring the Canadian Listers' Corner, at least in part, online. The annual report will still be produced and mailed as before. But, over time, I visualize more and more of our preoccupation being put on the web. For now, just basic information such as report forms, area definitions and the like will be placed online.

Request forms by snail mail or use the online forms - print them, fill them out and mail them back by February 15, 2005, with the $6.00 to cover expenses. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Larry

Listers' Corner,
124 Clarendon Avenue,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
K1Y 0R3