[Ontbirds]Niagara Peninsula Hawkwatch Annual Open House

Jim Coey jpcoey at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 6 11:25:54 EST 2005

This post is with the permission of the Coordinator

The Niagara Peninsula Hawkwatch is hosting its annual Open House at Beamer Memorial Conservation Area on Friday 25th of March, Good Friday.

The event officially starts at about 10 a.m and our activities usually end around 2 p.m.

We hope to have a rehabilitated raptor to release. There will be displays by the local birding clubs and a hawk identification workshop. And of course we are looking forward to a big day for hawks!

Hope to see you there.
If you have any questions call or email me.

Come early as parking is limited.

To reach Beamer Memorial Conservation Area from the north or east, take Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) Exit 71 in Grimsby.  Follow Christie St. South and Mountain Ave. to the top of the escarpment. Turn right onto Ridge Road West and follow to Quarry Road.  Turn right and follow to the park entrance.  Parking is permitted in the lot or on Quarry Road or Ridge Road.

Cheers Jim Coey

905 823 5542
jpcoey at sympatico.ca<mailto:jpcoey at sympatico.ca>