[Ontbirds]Red-necked Phalarope in Mitchell

Karl Egressy kegressy at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 6 05:53:48 EDT 2005

Hi Fellow Birders,

As nobody has posted in the last few days yet, I thought that I would mention that the
RED-NECKED PHALAROPE was still around yesterday morning between 6-10:00 AM.
It was in the second cell on the left hand side as you are walking in.

Good Luck:

Karl & Marienna Egressy
www.kegressy.com

Direction as per Dave Brown: