[Ontbirds]Swainson's Hawk - Point Pelee, no reports

Sarah.Rupert at pc.gc.ca Sarah.Rupert at pc.gc.ca
Fri Sep 23 13:35:37 EDT 2005

Hi There!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't had any confirmed reports
of Swainson's Hawks sightings, since Wednesday evening.  I was sick
yesterday and didn't get out to the site to check for them, though one of
my co-workers said someone said they had seen them yesterday.  I am going
to go and do a more thorough check after work this evening and will post
again in the event that they are still around.  If anyone did see them
yesterday, please send me a private response.

Thanks everyone! and Good Birding
Sarah

Sarah Rupert
Sr. Park Interpreter- Interprète de parc principal
Education Coordinator - Coordonnatrice - Programmes éducatif
Point Pelee National Park of Canada
Parc national du Canada de la Pointe-Pelée
Leamington, Ontario
sarah.rupert at pc.gc.ca
519-322-5700 ext 13
fax 519-322-1678